Bon Jovi

Who hasn't heard of these guys? Bon Jovi is a classic, A CLASSIC! With millions of records sold and a career that started way back in 1983, this well-loved American rock group has never failed to deliver memorable hits. Some you may recognize include Livin' on a Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name, and It's my Life.



I thought I'd share a little more Bon Jovi love with some pics and vids for their Circle Tour concert that I went to on July 15th, 2010 (exactly a month ago). It was held at the Rogers Centre in Toronto.

Their opening act was none other than Kid Rock, another well-known big shot of country-rock.

You Give Love a Bad Name:


Pretty Woman:


Livin' on a Prayer:


I was sitting in the cheap seats section, but that did not dampen my experience in any way. The stage setup was great and the sound was quite crisp and definitely LOUD enough. This crowd was full of energy and the music was just plain awesome. The set was very looong. What more could you ask for?

Links:
http://www.bonjovi.com/
http://www.kidrock.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Talk Play Love